Saturday, July 4, 2015

New York, New York



Start spreading the news...

I love living amongst the palm trees and lizards but I've got an Empire State of Mind and the next stop on this tragic train I call my life is NYC. My roommate turned best friend, Lauren, and I have made a pact (set in smoke so it's obviously v serious) to move to the big city by the time we turn 24, so just over a year from right now.

A move like this one isn't going to be easy and there's a lot we need to do in the time between now and then, but I think we can do it. We know we need to save money and we are both looking at part time jobs on the side to earn a little extra cash flow. And I made a fucking pin board about it so it's definitely going to happen..

Here's to big city dreams and my budget getting a little tighter...

No comments:

Post a Comment