Saturday, July 4, 2015

#nofilter

I've started blogs before. Three to be exact. I've got a lot to say but I'm not always sure how to go about it. In the past I've tried to squeeze my blog into a category in order to get more page views or make my life seem more glamorous than it really is.

The truth is I'm a twenty-something college graduate still just trying to figure out where my life is going. So here it is, my life without the filters: student loans, coffee, bad habits, funny stories, career searching, chipped nail polish, lots of giggles, and a little bit of pixie dust.

I'm not the best blogger and I freely admit that. Not all of my pictures are magazine worthy and I don't have the time to make pretty dinners and cute crafts every day. I wish I did, but I don't. I have time for coffee to-go and taking the last Cliff bar from the pantry. I say a prayer as I coast to the gas station on empty and cringe just thinking about my poor bank account. I spend most of the day talking to myself and end almost every day in a smoky car with my best friends.

My goal for this blog is to write about my life with no filter. If I don't make dinner for a week and live off the Dollar Menu, than that's what I'll write about. And maybe one day I'll have a nice savings account and full fridge, but until then, McDonalds serves breakfast until 11:00 AM and that's enough for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment